Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cricut circle BLOGiversary challenge

Here's a card I made for another cricut circle challenge. The cricut circle blog turned '1' recently, and to recognize the amazing blog they are hosting a whole week of challenges!  For this challenge you have to
Create a project of your choice using a monochromatic color scheme. Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.


I decided to make a birthday card!  One of my fellow design team members at Erica's Cricut Craft room has a soon to be 2 year old boy! He has gone through some major surgeries and health issues in his life and to honor him some of us are sending him some birthday cards!


I used two cricut carts for this card.  Birthday bash for the #2, and  B is for Boy.
I thought a little sailboat would be perfect on this card!
Hope you enjoyed my creation!
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment