Friday, November 25, 2011

Festive Friday

Well it's Festive Friday at Erica's Cricut Craft Room! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  And I hope everyone scored some good deals today on black friday! Hopefully I am back from shopping by the time you read this and have scored a new Imagine at Walmart!  If so, you can bet that in the new year I'll have lots of Imagine projects to share!!!

For today's Festive Friday I decided on a Home Decor project! My kids helped me with this, so don't mind the air bubbles in it!

It was great to be able to have my kids help with this Thanksgiving charger plate! They loved seeing the turkey come together!!  I cut the turkey and the 'Gobble Gobble' from the Create a Critter cartridge!  The turkey is cut at 5 inches and the words at 1 1/2 inches!  It was so much fun to use vinyl with my cricut machine!  I'm sure you'll be seeing more projects like this in the future (hopefully without air bubbles next time!)
Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!  Don't forget to check out all the other great projects at Erica's Cricut Craft Room!!

1 comment: