Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog HopYou should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Welcome to day 2 of the 100 cricut cartridge blog hop! Day 1 was amazing and I'm glad you are joining us for day 2!
Hopefully you have hopped along and came from Amanda's awesome crafty blog!
For my project today I created a two page 'Twas The Night Before Christmas' scrapbook layout.
I used 4 different Cricut cartridges on this layout:
Joys of the Season
The title for the layout was cut from Storybook cartridge at 1.15 inches (using my gypsy) I love this cartridge for the fonts on it! Really is a great cart.
Santa, the reindeer and the sled were all cut from Christmas Cheer cartridge. The reindeer and sled were cut at 3.15 inches and the santa was cut at 3.47 inches. This is an awesome Christmas cartridge! Very whimisical and such cute cuts! I love using my Gypsy when I'm scrapbooking so i can size my cuts exactly how I want them and save paper while I'm scrapping!
The house is from the Joys of the Season cartridge! This is another awesome Christmas cart. The house and all it's layers were cut at 7.77 inches. You can't really tell from the picture but I used white glitter paper for the snow!
The snowgirl was cut from Winter Frolic at 3.15 inches. I used my gypsy to hide the face cuts and instead cut just the carrot nose and added some black bling for eyes!!!
Well that's my layout for today's hop! I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you hop along and check out all the awesome projects along the way! Don't forget to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win Erica's awesome blog candy! And don't forget to check Erica's Craft Room everyday for amazing projects!
Next you should hop on to Patricia's blog at http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
In case you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up.
1. Lisa www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
2. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
3. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
4. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
5. Gayle http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/ <-- You are here
6. Patricia http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/ <-- Go here next
7. Lucinda http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/8. Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
9. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/
10. Tammy A. http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
11. Jen R. http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
12. Kat http://katscrapfever.blogspot.com/
13. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
14. Tina http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/
15. Erica’s Project- http://ericascraftroom.blogspot.com/
16. Blog Candy- http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/