Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Ornament

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room

25 Days of Christmas,

with 25 Cricut projects a day.

Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....

and every day in December.


For today's project I decided to make a very quick and easy ornament!! 
I've seen all these other blogs where people are making their own glitter ornaments and I wanted to give it a try!  I used GlitterIt to coat the inside of the ornament and then used some Martha Stewart red glitter.  So easy!  And not messy at all!  I will definitely be making more of these with my kids because it was super easy!  I then decided to keep the outside really simple and just used 3 different snowflake designs from the 'Winter is in the air- Seasonal' cartridge.   The snowflakes are all cut at 1.25 inches.  I'm really enjoying playing with vinyl and can't wait to make more projects with it!

Well that's my super simple Christmas ornament.  Hope you liked it!  I'm entering it into the Cricut Circle Weekly challenge - ornaments and glitter!  
Don't forget to check out the other great projects today over at Erica's Craft Room.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful ornament!
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Gayle. I love it! Good luck on the challenge!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ornament - so pretty!! I LOVE vinyl.. have tons of things I've created if you want to look.. parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmcreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love using vinyl on the ornaments, great idea!

    ReplyDelete