Saturday, December 10, 2011

Princess Bella's birthday blog hop


Welcome to Princess Bella's Birthday Blog Hop with My Cricut Craft Room.
You should have come from Lezlye's blog and her amazing creations!  If not, please start back at the beginning so you don't miss any great projects!  Today we are honoring Bella's 4th birthday with her own blog hop!
 
For my project today I made a scrapbook layout!  My daughter just recently had her birthday and I still haven't scrapped the pictures from her day.  I thought this layout would be perfect for some of her birthday pictures!
 
I used 3 cricut cartridges for this layout:
Once Upon a Princess
Princess Party
Cricut Font & basic shapes
 
I used the Cricut Craft Room program and my new Cricut mini machine to create this layout.  I am loving both things!  The craft room is just like using the gypsy except even easier!!! And the cricut mini cuts so nicely!
 
The title for my layout was cut from the Princess Party event cartridge at 3.431 inches high!   The photo mat is from the Cricut Font and Basic Shapes digital cartridge and cut at 9.43 inches!  This will be perfect for a 5x7 picture!
 
The little girl is from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge and cut at 4 inches.  I used the Peachy Keen Princess Faces stamp! So cute!
 

So that's my layout for today!  Happy Birthday Bella! Hope you have an amazing day.

Make sure that you comment on EVERY blog to win blog candy.... the winners will be picked from the comments on our blogs not Erica's blog.
 
 
Next you are going to Doris's amazing blog to check out her creations.
 
 
I have included the whole line-up in case you lose your way!  Enjoy the hop!
 

 

30 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors and the layout is adorable!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layout is so cute, Bella is going to love looking at all her new layouts for years to come!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout love the little princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! I love the colors and I love the fond used on "Birthday Girl". Very sweet! Great job!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout. love the little girl.

    Sabrina Marie
    sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet LO...love that little princess! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO. TFS!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your Lo for your daughter. princess is so pretty :) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO. Love the princess.
    Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute LO, just perfect for a little princess. :) TFS!
    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  11. cupcakes make everything cute, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very cute layout. I love the cup cake paper.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the Lo - so simple and sweet!!
    tfs
    leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! PK Stamps are so fun!
    Lisa
    www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cupcake paper is right up my alley I love pink and I love cupcakes I also like the little princess with the wand in her hand.
    thanks for sharing.
    cbcotton @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute layout... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute! TFSI. bbarberi7550@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice layout. Bella is going to love the princess.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layout! I love hot pink! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Love the shape you used for the frame. Just Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute!! gotta love those PK faces!! :)

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this layout! And the great paper choice

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the font you used. Thanks for sharing. I havent used cricut craft room yet but I plan on it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Once upon a princess cart. Did you use Peechy Keen Face stamps? I need some of those!

    Have you had any issues in the craft room with your imagine? Mine doesn't work AT ALL anymore with my regular cartridges and my imagine :( and some of my imagine carts if I am using more than one. And I can not use the craft room for the most part with the imagine at all. It's been such a heartbreaker this past week. None of my projects have come out!


    Jessica
    jakephart@myway.com
    www.mommycricuteer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete